Making income as a Guardian can be a great side job for extra cash or even develop into a substantial money-making venture for our more driven Professional Guardians. What this also means is that you may be producing taxable income.

US-based Guardians
If you received more than $600 from any job during the tax year, the individual that paid you generally would supply you with a 1099. However, even if they don't provide a 1099, you still need to report the earnings.


As a reminder, you are responsible for paying all taxes that apply to the income that you receive as a guardian. Vault12 is not able to provide advice on any tax matters - please send any tax related questions to your accountant/financial advisor.

Did this answer your question?